Spencer Private Hospitals' Gastroenterology service offers the highest levels of patient care with a team of highly regarded Gastroenterology consultants, surgeons and nursing staff. Our specialist consultants are experienced in a full range of upper and lower gastroenterology conditions and can provide a service from consultation through to assessment and treatment.
Our consultation service is supported by a specialist endoscopy suite where the majority of investigations and treatment take place. Our specialist gastroenterology consultants also work closely with associated specialties including General Surgery and Colorectal Surgery.
The gastroenterology service is available to all patients with conditions including:
- Abdominal pain
- Dyspepsia like symptoms
- Inflammatory bowel disease (Ulcerative colitis & Crohn’s)
- Coeliac Disease.
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome - IBS
- All other gastroenterological complaints
Guide Prices and What's Included
G6500 - Diagnostic Oesophago-Gastro-Duodenoscopy (OGD) includes Forceps Biopsy, Biopsy Urease Test and Dye Spray
The prices in the table above (the “Guide Prices”) show what most patients should expect to pay at each appointment and on admission to hospital.
The Guide Prices you pay might be different depending on:
- Which Consultant or Specialist you choose
- Your medical history
- The type of anaesthetic your Consultant advises is best for you
- The type of implant your Consultant advises is best for you